Become part of our powerful network, join Friends of the Earth today to ensure that the environment has a voice this election. Your membership provides vital campaign resources to our grassroots campaigns and involves a regular monthly donation of a self-nominated amount*
As an Active Friend member, you will receive a subscription to our national Chain Reaction magazine, a discount at the Friends of the Earth Food Co-op on Smith Street, and special prices to FoE ticketed events.
This election year, we are calling on all parties to commit to:
- Growing renewables: Powering Melbourne’s train network with solar and wind power;
- Protecting native forests: creating the Great Forest National Park (GFNP) and East Gippsland Emerald Link Reserve;
- Trains not toll roads: shift funding from roads to critical public transport infrastructure, such as Melbourne Metro 2;
- Energy justice: ensuring Victorians have access to clean, fair and affordable electricity;
- Investment in climate solutions: Victoria's first climate focused budget;
Friends of the Earth is a member-based organisation that has a huge impact on a shoestring budget. Together we are making a difference.
Donations are tax deductible.** We do not take funding from big business. We are dedicated to the communities we work with, not corporate donors. Membership terms and conditions can be found here.
*Minimum contribution is $10 per month. **A small processing fee of $30 per annum is taken which is not tax deductible.