Wednesday 10th September, 6.30pm
Friends of the Earth, 12 Smith Street Collingwood
In Spring 2008 Friends of the Earth will revolutionise the way we shop
with the development of Australiaâ€™s first Eco Market, the sustainable
market that will sell all the common items found at a supermarket. All
products sold at the Eco Market must meet the standards of the Friends of he Earth environmental, ethical and social criteria. The Eco Market will
be a 'one stop' shopping destination providing a real alternative to the
* Do you want to learn more about this exciting new campaign?
* Do you feel politically inspired to be involved in a campaign that
challenges the way e consume?
* Maybe you have a sustainable product that you wish to sell at the market?
* Or perhaps you are interested in donating?
If you answered â€˜Yesâ€™, then join Friends of the Earth as we share news and information bout the Eco Market campaign.
- Complimentary glass of organic wine on entry
- Delicious finger food provided by the Friends of the Earth Food Co-op
- Organic samples for every guest
- Entry is free, gold coin donations appreciated.
- Giselle Wilkinson, founder of the Sustainable Living Foundation
- Cam Walker, Campaign coordinator, Friends of the Earth
- Dave West, founder of Green Capital and the Boomerang Alliance
Join the latest campaign to challenge the supermarket industry and their
To download the flyer, click here