Thanks for taking action for the Spot-tailed quoll!
You can spread the word by sharing this facebook video with a link to the action. Click here to share
Double the impact of your email by putting in a call to the decision makers.
Here are the details to call the Ministers
Lily D'Ambrosio MP, Minister for the Environment
Phone: (03) 9637 9504
Tim Pallas MP, Treasurer and sole shareholder of VicForests
Phone: (03) 9651 5201
Jaala Pulford MP, Minister for Agriculture and VicForests
Phone: (03) 8392 6000
You can reiterate the points from your email
- Say thank you for acting to quickly halt the logging for now but remind them that more needs to be done.
- Call on them to ensure that the habitat within the 'Lure' coupe is not subject to any more logging and is protected.
- Call on them to direct the Department of Environment to undertake thorough and comprehensive surveys for Spot-tailed Quoll in the forest within the 'Lure' logging coupe and the coupes in the surrounding area.
- The forest in the 'Lure' coupe has not been surveyed by VicForests, it is high quality habitat for Spot-tailed Quoll which may be present in the forest that requires protection.
- This forest is also home to Greater Gliders and many large old trees. These species and forests need protection expanding the current reserve system.
- Please protect remaining habitat for Victoria's forest threatened species through the creation of the Great Forest National Park