Join us for a day of community action training - just for students!!
It is no longer acceptable to only resist poor choices from decision makers and corporations. Friends of the Earth is also creating the solutions that will benefit community, climate, and the environment.
Building on the energy of the recent School Strikes, what sort of other actions can students take to show the urgency for action on climate?
Now is the time to turn words into actions. We all need to step up and get shit done.
Get Shit Done is about training community so that they can take autonomous action and achieve success.
The day’s training will include:
- How Friends of the Earth gets sh*t done
- Roles in community action planning
- Setting goals and expectations for your action
- How to get mainstream media for your action
- Getting the most out of action social media
We will then challenge you to start planning your own actions!
405 Russell St
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Google map and directions