Thank you for donating to Friends of the Earth this tax time. With your support, our powerful network of grassroots campaigns will ensure the environment has a voice this election.
This election year, we are calling on all parties to commit to:
- Growing renewables: Powering Melbourne’s train network with solar and wind power;
- Protecting native forests: creating the Great Forest National Park (GFNP) and East Gippsland Emerald Link Reserve;
- Trains not toll roads: shift funding from roads to critical public transport infrastructure, such as Melbourne Metro 2;
- Energy justice: ensuring Victorians have access to clean, fair and affordable electricity;
- Investment in climate solutions: Victoria's first climate focused budget;
Friends of the Earth is a member-based organisation that has a huge impact on a shoestring budget. Together we are making a difference.
Donations are tax deductible. We do not take funding from big business. We are dedicated to the communities we work with, not corporate donors.