Wednesday 10th September, 6.30pm
Friends of the Earth, 12 Smith Street Collingwood
In Spring 2008 Friends of the Earth will revolutionise the way we shop
with the development of Australiaâ€™s first Eco Market, the sustainable
market that will sell all the common items found at a supermarket. All
products sold at the Eco Market must meet the standards of the Friends of he Earth environmental, ethical and social criteria. The Eco Market will
be a 'one stop' shopping destination providing a real alternative to the
* Do you want to learn more about this exciting new campaign?
* Do you feel politically inspired to be involved in a campaign that
challenges the way e consume?
* Maybe you have a sustainable product that you wish to sell at the market?
* Or perhaps you are interested in donating?
If you answered â€˜Yesâ€™, then join Friends of the Earth as we share news and information bout the Eco Market campaign.
- Complimentary glass of organic wine on entry
- Delicious finger food provided by the Friends of the Earth Food Co-op
- Organic samples for every guest
- Entry is free, gold coin donations appreciated.
- Giselle Wilkinson, founder of the Sustainable Living Foundation
- Cam Walker, Campaign coordinator, Friends of the Earth
- Dave West, founder of Green Capital and the Boomerang Alliance
Join the latest campaign to challenge the supermarket industry and their
To download the flyer, click here
For more information, visit http://www.foe.org.au/sustainable-food/ or
email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com